Chloe Cat PDF downloadable pattern
Stitch Chloe Cat for yourself, make her a friend, or share the gift of stitching with someone special!
She is enjoyable to stitch and makes a wonderful gift (for yourself or a friend!) when he is complete!
This 21-page pattern features over 70 detailed techniques and process illustrations, beautiful color photos, and the pattern to hand-stitch an adorable 6.25-inch tall Cat, her purse, and mouse pets! If you love sewing or just want to get started, this pattern is perfect! It is designed for beginners and fun for everyone when it is complete!
This listing is for a PDF only - below is a list of materials to gather for the project.
MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY SHOP
- Felt - 9x12 sheets: Marble, gold, pink, teal, and smokey marble
- 100% Wool Stuffing: Sold in 40-gram bundles (you’ll use about 10 to 12g for this project)
- Extra Plush pipe cleaners: Sold in 30 stem bundles (you’ll use 6 for this project)
- Eyes (sew-in) 5mm: sold in packs of 10 pieces (5 eye sets)
- Snaps: Sold in packs of 24 (you’ll use 1 for this project)
- DMC Thread: I now carry DMC floss skeins to match my felt. View my Etsy color card
to match your thread colors to the felt you choose for this project. (Coming soon!)
- #8 Embroidery needles - 24 pack (Coming soon!)
- #5 ling darners - 25 pack (Coming soon!)
MATERIALS FROM HOME OR YOUR LOCAL CRAFT STORE
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue: original or turbo
- Scissors: Small and sharp (Fiskars soft grip, micro-tip are my favorite)
- Wire snips or kitchen scissors: pipe cleaner cutting
- Jump Rings: 2 pieces - purse hardware
- A fine tip permanent tip felt pen: Micron Pens suggested
- Beeswax tea light: To stiffen whiskers
WHAT IS A LEVEL 3 KIT?
All of our kits are designed for beginners of different ages. Level 3 kits are designed for adults to make and all to enjoy!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Sep 6, 2023
Nice little pattern. I have a love for little felt creatures.
Mar 31, 2023
Outstanding! Clearly written detailed instructions and guidance.
Mar 20, 2023
Another fantastic Cynthia Treen pattern. The instructions are so detailed and I've learned several new techniques. The little mice are SO cute!
Mar 12, 2023
For some strange reason I cannot download this pattern! Yes, it is obviously paid for and but just will not load!!! Help please.... days later....Problem fixed and it was my computer! Thank you so very much for your patience and concern....
Mar 11, 2023
Great project with pleasant, easy to follow instructions. Lots of fun!