PRE-ORDER CALVIN CAT KIT FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY!
Stitch Calvin Cat for yourself, make him a friend, or share the gift of stitching with someone special!
He makes a wonderful gift, toy, and delightful holiday ornament!
Simply cut out the pattern and fabric inside, then stitch your kit together following step-by-step instructions and illustrations.
This kit includes all the basic materials needed to create Calvin Cat, and his fish.
Wool felt, wool stuffing, cotton pipe cleaners, hardware for overalls, black sew-in eyes, Glass beads for fish eyes, embroidery needle, Long darning needle, embroidery thread to match, directions, illustrations, and pattern.
Tools to gather form home:
Small sharp scissors & a bamboo skewer for stuffing.
Optional materials: You most likely have these at home too!
- Craft glue (for attaching the inner ear - you can also sew this)
- A small twig, long toothpick, or bamboo skewer for a fishing rod
- a candle to tea light to wax the whiskers
- A fine point, permanent felt tip pen (eyeliner and fur markings)
WHAT IS A LEVEL 3 KIT?
All of our kits are designed for beginners of different ages. Level 3 kits are designed for adults to make and all to enjoy!
I accept payment through PayPal, credit cards and gift cards.
NEW TO ETSY? The below article will help you with your first purchase:
CREDIT CARDS/PAYPAL: You don't need a Paypal account to pay for your order through Paypal. Click the payment button and you will see the option to pay with your credit card without signing up for a Paypal account.
Products will be shipped after receiving payment.
Once the products have shipped the order may not be cancelled.
Orders are shipped within the US free via USPS parcel pos (if the weight allows) and priority mail if the weight is above 8oz.
International shipping is available but is not free of charge. Shipping times on international orders cannot be guaranteed.
In the case of a return or exchange, all shipping costs are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the buyer.
Lost packages are unusual, but should this occur I do not reimburse for shipping or the lost item. If you would like shipping insurance, you must contact me prior to purchasing your item so I can include it in the order.
Once a package leaves the US, the package is no longer trackable. Typically, there are no issues and orders arrive within 5 - 15 business days of shipment. Unfortunately, shipping internationally is not foolproof and sometimes orders are lost. We will look into lost packages 3 weeks from when they left the US.
International customers may be subject to an import tax which is calculated and applied by their own government (we are not provided with your tax implication information before or after shipping your package). Should this fee be applied to you, Cynthia Treen Studio will not be held responsible for covering or reimbursing charges.
Please be aware: I cannot change the value of your package to avoid import taxes.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
MY GOAL IS A HAPPY CUSTOMER. If you are not satisfied with your items, please contact me within 3 days of receipt. I will be happy to work with you to make it right.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Oct 24, 2021
Great kits, having purchased many of them.
Jul 13, 2021
I am making this as a gift for my cat-loving son. The packaging was so nice and a lovely note and surprise were included from the seller. I love everything in the shop, I am sure I will be buying again. Thank you!
Jan 12, 2021
These kits are so awesome! You can make one and amaze people
Jan 9, 2021
Quality materials, thorough instructions, beautifully packaged, timely shipping. Highly recommended!
Dec 19, 2020
Love these little creations. Make great Christmas presents for the crafty people in your life!