This pocket-sized marsupial mom can keep you company wherever you travel,
domestically or Down Under. She is quiet,cuddly and double the fun with her little
joey tucked safely in her pouch. Simply cut the pattern and fabric inside
and sew her together following the step-by-step instructions.
Materials included: wool and rayon felt, wool batting, embroidery thread and needle,
pattern and instructions.
To create these animals with as small a footprint as possible, we use local and recycled materials wherever we can. Our merino wool stuffing is produced on Martha’s Vineyard by a small family farm and our wool felt is manufactured in Massachusetts. We use recycled boxes,
eco papers and vegetable-based inks.
Kit is intended for children 8 and older and for those who are young at heart.
Finished toy is not intended for children younger than 3.
Finished plush kangaroo measures 3 3/4 inches high
Please share finished photos of your threadfollower creations with us on our facebook page!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Sep 16, 2022
I did not think these were cute, because of the pulling of the eyes of the mama and the nearly featureless baby. I did though think the pouch worked well.
Oct 8, 2021
So cute! Super fast shipping! Thank you!
Jan 29, 2021
Packaged with love and care. The directions were clear and easy to follow, and the final product is just as expected. Thank you!
Apr 28, 2020
Apr 19, 2020