New 2019 Twirly Bird PDF pattern update
I am very excited to share my new Twirly Bird PDF pattern design!
This colorful fun-loving bird will brighten your windowsill and bring smiles to friends. The pattern features three technique-pages and many illustrations and color photographs to guide you through the process!
Pattern includes The bird body and Twirly propeller hat.
SIZE: The Twirly Bird stands 4 1/2 inches tall including its hat
For more great pictures and videos follow me on Instagram!
This pattern will be automatically emailed to you after your purchase.
Another way to find the pattern at a later date is on your Etsy page, like this:
If you go to the top of your Etsy home page you will find:
Home - Favorites - Your shop (if you have one) - You - Cart
Click on the "You" link to get the drop-down menu.
Click on "Purchases and Reviews," and a page will come up with your purchase history. Scroll down to the order you made from me, and the files should be available there. There should be a "Download files" button for you to push.
GATHER THESE MATERIALS: the blue version of the Twirly Bird pictured
Propeller washer: Glass seed bead Size 10/0
Pins: 1 glass head pin (for the propeller shaft) and others for general use. I suggest Merchant and Mills Spanish lace pins because of their short length for all pinning on small projects.
Felt colors: The colors listed are from my
threadfollower color card in my Etsy shop:
Jade (5X7in), sun (3x4in), cherry, gold, carrot cornflower (1.5x2in each)
Pipe cleaners: two 6-in orange,
One 6-inch any color (hidden inside the bird)
Eyes: 5mm black button eyes
Needles: The smallest needle you can
comfortably thread (#8 suggested)
Stuffing: 100% Wool about 10g.
DMC embdrodery thread:
Jade: DMC #926
Sun: DMC #3821
Cherry: DMC #815
Carrot: DMC 921
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
Glue: Aleene’s Tacky glue Original or Clear Gel (thick and quick-drying)
Scissors: 6-inch Fiskars soft-touch easy-grip scissors (suggested)
Stuffing tool: Bamboo skewer
Hair spray: Use a fine mist extra hold hairspray (like TRESemme extra hold)
Wire bending/cutting tools: needle-nosed pliers, wire snips
Tail/ wing/leg tinting: A new black Sharpie.
Washi Tape: To attach paper pattern pieces to felt (or baste)
I accept payment through PayPal, credit cards and gift cards.
NEW TO ETSY? The below article will help you with your first purchase:
CREDIT CARDS/PAYPAL: You don't need a Paypal account to pay for your order through Paypal. Click the payment button and you will see the option to pay with your credit card without signing up for a Paypal account.
Products will be shipped after receiving payment.
Once the products have shipped the order may not be cancelled.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
MY GOAL IS A HAPPY CUSTOMER. If you are not satisfied with your items, please contact me within 3 days of receipt. I will be happy to work with you to make it right.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Jul 16, 2021
Love this little bird pattern. Turned out really well and with really helpful tips to make a professional finish to the wool felt. Will buy more from this seller.
May 12, 2021
So fun to make - great instructions!
Feb 22, 2021
Pattern is well written, and I love that these birds are a great hand stitching project - perfect for Netflix and crafting. I can't wait to make more for other holidays!
Feb 1, 2021
Very well written, can't wait to get started
Jan 12, 2021
Great, very detailed, straight forward pattern