High above the canopy, with silent wings and much to see,
owls observe with their wise eyes, the view below our midnight skies.
This is a listing for a PATTERN PDF to make the Owl you see in the photo above ( it includes detailed illustrations and step-by-step instructions) Although it is designed for beginner sewers, this pattern will delight stitchers of all levels!
Finished Owl measures about 31/2-inch high
Project is intended for beginner sewers.
Finished toy is not intended for children younger than 3.
Please become part of our online community!
Share photos of your finished threadfollower creations with us on our facebook page!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Oct 7, 2022
This is an excellent pattern with diagrams, photos, and clear instructions. The delivery was immediate.
Sep 15, 2020
Just great! Thank you very much!
Jun 26, 2020
LOVED IT!!! And the awesome customer service ❤️❤️❤️
Oct 16, 2019
Who doesn't love owls? Especially this little guy. So sweet.
Sep 5, 2018
Such a sweet owl. Instant download is wonderful.