This listing is for a downloadable PDF to make this adorable boat!
It is perfect for summer and holiday crafting, and it will is just the right size for the 1:12 scale animals in my new book - The Wind in the Willows Felt Friends!
.......NEW ADDITION - a 125% scaling on the pattern added to fit my full-scale animals!.....
Enjoy detailed instructions and over 60 step-by-step photos to guide you through the process.
It is perfect for beginner and experienced makers alike. A utility knife is used in the process, so it is inappropriate for children to make it alone.
*This pattern is free to my Patreon members - along with my full archive! Check out my page and all my links here: https://linktr.ee/threadfollower
• Chipboard 8.5 x 11 sheet 1mm thick OR model building/dollhouse wood
• Boat hull skin option 1: Felt 9x12 sheet - in one or two colors of your choice (Recommend: wool or wool blend)
• Boat hull skin option 2: Paper for decoupage from old books, magazines, or solid or decorative papers.
• Adhesives: Washi Tape (Recom- mend: MT brand ) or another low-tack tape
• A thick white glue (Recommend: Aleene’s Fast grab or Turbo Tacky glue)
• Embroidery floss: In white or cream, a shade to match felt, and in two coordinating colors (for mini rope)
• Sail: Lightweight linen or cotton
• Mast structure: Slim bamboo skewers or craft sticks about 3 to4mm thick.
• Mast hardware: 26 gage wire(Antique brass or bronze suggested)
• Hull paint (inside): in a color of your choice.
• Freezer paper: Surface protection for gluing and painting.
• Utility knife or craft knife
• Small sharp scissors
• Self-healing cutting board
• Clear acrylic ruler (recommended)
• Iron and ironing surface
• Edge folding tool: A sheet of cardstock is ideal, but any paper will do.
• Sanding Materials: An emery board or fine grit sandpaper
• Paintbrush: Medium flat watercolor or oil brush.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Mar 2, 2023
The pattern for the boat is perfect.
Feb 13, 2023
This boat pattern is so nice and easy to follow. The directions are clear and easy to understand. I bought it for my Wind in the Willows animals but I think the dollhouse size patterns of these animals fit in better. I enlarged it for the standard Cynthia Treen patterns and it worked beautifully. So nice my grandsons keep taking them home to keep.
Feb 9, 2023
Nov 15, 2022
these are always great patterns every time
Oct 8, 2022
Excellent pattern, thorough instructions with photos. Very well done! Thank you!