Charlotte Fox PDF pattern
She is cuter than ever, and her pattern features three-technique pages, and many illustrations and color photographs!
Pattern includes Charlotte Fox, her lovely blue dress and two-tone orange tote bag. This pattern features beautiful photos, step-by-step instructions, and illustrations that guide you through the making of this delightful felt fox plush toy.
SIZE: Charlotte stands 6 1/2 inches tall from toes to the tips of her ears.
For more great pictures and videos follow me on Instagram!
This pattern will be automatically emailed to you after your purchase.
Another way to find the pattern at a later date is on your Etsy page, like this:
Pattern Delivery: Automatic to your Etsy email
You can also find your purchased patterns by clicking on the "You" link in the menu bar...
Click on "Purchases and Reviews," in the drop-down menu.
Scroll through your purchase history until you come to your order pattern order
There should be a "Download files" button for you to push and download. Happy Stitching!
Gather these materials:
Felt colors: The colors listed are from my threadfollower colorcard in my Etsy shop:
Antique White (4X4.5in), Spice (9x12in), Robin's Egg (5x7in), Copper (2x4in) Carrot (2x4in) Teal (1.5x2in)
Pipe cleaners: Six 12-in extra plush cotton,
Needles: The smallest needle you can
comfortably thread (#8 suggested)
Stuffing: 100% Wool about 10g.
DMC embroidery thread:
White: DMC #3866
Spice, Copper & Carrot : DMC #301
Robbin's Egg & Teal: DMC #3816
Black: DMC #310
Tools and supplies:
Pins: Merchant and Mills Spanish lace pins suggested
Scissors: 6-inch Fiskars soft-touch easy-grip scissors (suggested)
Stuffing tool: Bamboo skewer
Wire cutting tools: wire snips or craft scissors
Washi Tape: To attach paper pattern pieces to felt (or baste)
Freezer paper: See iron-on pattern technique page 15.
Alternate eye options: Beaders Paradise 6/0 black opaque Czech glass beads in place of stitched eyes.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Mar 11, 2023
This is a great pattern! Easy to follow and so fun to make.
Feb 13, 2023
Le patron est très bien conçu et chaque étape est expliquée en détails (en Anglais), très sympa.
Dec 25, 2022
Dec 3, 2022
lovely detailed pattern. Easy to follow. PDF available quickly for download
Nov 6, 2022