Felix Fox PDF pattern
How to Download a Digital Item:
He is cuter than ever with his pattern featuring three-technique pages and many illustrations and color photographs!
Pattern includes Felix Fox and his snappy red and orange suit. This pattern features beautiful photos, step-by-step instructions, and illustrations that guide you through the making of this delightful felt plush fox toy.
SIZE: Felix stands 6 1/2 inches tall from toes to the tips of her ears.
For more great pictures and videos, follow me on Instagram!
MATERIALS FROM MY SHOP:
Antique White (4X4.5in), Spice (9x12in), Barn Red (5x7in), Copper (4.5x5in), Carrot (1x1.5in), Olive (1x1.5)
Pipe cleaners: Six 12-in extra plush cotton,
Needles: The smallest needle you can
comfortably thread (#8 suggested)
Stuffing: 100% Wool about 10g.
DMC embroidery thread:
White: DMC Blanc
Spice and Copper: DMC #301
Barn red: DMC #815
Black: DMC #310
Olive: DMC #732
Please feel free to send feedback and connect if you have any questions at all!
I love to hear from you!
Warm Regards and happy stitching!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Mar 10, 2023
This pattern is adorable and brilliantly written. I've already made two and now starting on my third one! Love!!!
Feb 28, 2023
great pattern! cant wait to start this project!
Feb 17, 2023
great create item and fun to make
Jan 25, 2023
I still need to print the pattern and instructions which is what I want to do now.
Jan 6, 2023
Absolutely amazing- and incredible detail and clarity.