9" by 12" sheets of wool felt
Our wool and rayon-blend felt comes in a beautiful array of colors and has wonderful texture and durability. This is the same felt included in our kits and in the development of our threadfollower patterns. Browse our colors and choose your favorites!
KEEP SCROLLING DOWN (WAY DOWN) FOR LISTS OF FELT COLORS USED IN OUR KITS
HOW TO ORDER:
- Copy and paste the felt colors of your choice from the list below
- Next to each color add the qty
- The total qty of sheets should add up to the qty you have ordered
EXAMPLE: for an order of 12 sheets
Barn red x6
Sage x 3
Olive x 3
1ST ROW. (#'s listed are the matching DMC colors for your reference)
Barn Red #498
Mustard seed #680
Golden Heather #832
Warm Gray #640
New Leaf #704
Heather Aqua #3849
Sky # 3814
Robin's egg #3816
Light gray #648
Corn Flower #926
Teal mist #502
Forest Floor #935
Antique white #3756
Smokey Marble #169
The color collections below will help you gather materials for some of my most popular PDF patterns! Happy Stitching!
White (Inner ears)
Gold (jumper & purse dot))
Smokey Marble (Nouse)
Heather gray (body)
Lavender gray (Inner Ears)
Barn red (Overalls)
Antique White (cheeks/chest/tail)
Barn red (jacket)
Antique White (cheeks/chest/tail)
Teal (dress flower)
Robbin's egg (dress)
Olive ( body)
Forest floor (body)
Golden Heather (eyes)
warm gray (body)
Robbin's egg (pockets/ boot bottoms/buttons)
Barn red (boots)
Antique White (eyes patches/chest)
Black (eyes patches/tail)
Chocolate (Tail tip, bag inner bottom)
Antique white (belly)
Sunset + Golden heather (Bag)
Relish + Teal (Bag)
Warm gray (body)
Warm gray (body)
Antique White (snout)
Antique White (chest)
Barn Red (harness)
Super Fox Cape:
Robbin's Egg (Buttons)
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Cynthiatreenstudio@gmail.com Alternately, you may mail me at:
Cynthia Treen 408 Pine street Providence RI 02903
Sep 9, 2023
Gorgeous wool felt to coordinate with the patterns!
Aug 27, 2023
Always pleased with purchases from this shop
Aug 20, 2023
Aug 15, 2023
Lovely felt! Quick ship! Can’t wait to try my hand at these WITW characters. Patterns are lovely as well. Thanks!
Aug 13, 2023